Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When will we have the capabilities for FORCE FIELDS?

Because I seriously need one around my kitchen!

Summertime kids equate boredom with hunger! Well, it doesn't go away with summertime, but it's more rampant now. And it's not like we're not doing stuff today. But during those idle times, I need a force field! Especially with Christian. If you look up grazer in the dictionary, you'd see his picture:

graze [greyz]

verb, grazed, graz⋅ing. 2. Informal. to eat small portions of food, as appetizers or the like, in place of a full-sized meal or to snack during the course of the day in place of regular meals. 3. At left, an example of a human grazer.



And a conversation I overheard about 10 minutes ago:

Mikelle: Stay out of the pantry!
Christian: But I'm really hungry!
Mikelle: You had breakfast!
Christian: But I'm really hungry!
Mikelle: We'll run out of food and mom and dad will get mad!
Christian: We can BUY MORE!
Mikelle: What if mom and dad run out of money?!

At least Mikelle gets the money thing. Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. SOrry it has taken me so long to comment.....I have been out of town.


    I agree with Christian, he is one smart kid, thinking with his stomach, and Mikelle is pretty smart, thinking with her head.

    Good luck!!!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete