Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can you stand more vacation pictures? The Local Waldport scene 6/16.

Yes, because I have more. lol

Waldport Local Scene June 16th
This is a little park just around the corner from his Papa and Grandma Georgia's house! I love how
woodsy it is! It would be so awesome to live near a place like this!
( Especially on a day like today that I type this entry. 108 degrees.
)

And after taking a long walk on "Papa's beach", we had some salad, clam chowder and pizza (well, Christian got to have the pizza) at a place there in Waldport.















And sometime on this day (I suspect late that night) it looks like Christian tried another series of self-portraits. I say "series" because it's pretty clear these three are meant to go together.
















I was going to post about the Haceta Head Lighthouse we visited the following day, but I'm grumpy. It was SO HOT today. It's 10pm and I'm still hot. It's hard to believe that a week ago, I was in perfect climatic bliss, and now I'm back to reality. It bites and blows at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the self portraits....WHat a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your vacation photos are gorgeous. Looks like a beautiful place to live! (Maybe someday, right?)

    Christian's a hoot.

    ReplyDelete