Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Doodles and Art Update

Sunday Doodle for December 7, 2014
The groundbreaking from yesterday went nice and it even stayed cloudy for the most part! 

I will post pictures in the next post. However, for now, an art update is required.

First, this week I completed a custom piece featuring the Orlando, Florida LDS Temple. I will have a similar piece without the customization that will be finished soon, so it can be available for prints.

Another piece that was completed and shipped off this week was a different kind of custom project. The customer is a junior in high school and wanted this created for her boyfriend. I really hope they both loved it.

There were aspects of this project that proved more challenging than I anticipated, but I think it turned out to be a success. However, I'm not too sure if this is something I want to do very often. Haha Let's just say some nooks and crannies of the ceramic piece along with the behavior of the materials created some interesting moments during this endeavor!


















And today, I received this appreciation photo from another return customer! I love it when I receive pictures like this!
And below is a ceramic tile project Chris and I worked on together in anticipation that we would build this house and have such ceramic tile designs to adorn our mailbox and kitchen backsplash! 

This is the "Lazy H" tile design that we want to put on our future mailbox with the brick and other tile designs and address numbers. 
Pre-fired

Completed
Doodle from October that was never posted.
And with that, it's time for another week and hopefully plenty more will be accomplished on the art front, Christmas preparation front and home building front!

Here's hoping!



No comments:

Post a Comment