Thursday, January 16, 2014

When the Storm Begins...

This piece is next in my Romance series as we approach Valentines Day next month. Of course it doesn't have to be near Valentines Day to create works in this thematic element. It's just a good time to do so.

This is titled "When the Storm Begins"

...This piece carries the message of braving the storms to survive together. 









There were quite a few messages I wanted to use in this piece, but I narrowed it down to two:


-And-


There is more by way of the romantic and even sensual (no, not like that...get your mind out of the gutter!) themes I'd like to explore, but this is a lot of romantic lovy-dovy art in a short amount of time. 

Besides, I told Mikelle I would create a composition she's been talking about for awhile. I will return to the romantic, but after a break!  Don't get me wrong. I love the romantic lovy-dovy stuff (if done well...don't play Celine Dion and expect me to get in the mood...gross), but in moderation.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment