Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, White, Blue and Circular....

Here is my Patriotic USA Motif. I'm not sure about it. Like I said on my "Circle Motifs by Jill Henrichsen" Facebook page, I'm not saying that as a "PVM" (Please Validate Me) to fish for compliments. I am really not sure about it (scratching head) I have gotten some positive comments, however. 

Most of the red stripes are left alone with a couple of exceptions. I mean, I had to add my own spin to Americana, and while I meant to also draw a traditional American Eagle (it just ended up not happening - nothing against eagles), I added Sam the American Eagle from the Muppets to one of the red stripes. I love how anal retentive and cranky he is - you know, like a lot of Republicans with no sense of humor. Okay, I'm kidding. Well, I'm mostly kidding. 



My Patriotic USA Motif when it was still "in process".

THREADLESS
I have submitted my signature "Sun Motif" to Threadless. It is now up for scoring. I'm new to the whole process, but if anyone and everyone could go in and score it and comment it, it boosts my chances to be accepted by them for product design. I would love to be able to make more of an income on my art!  I you love my work, please pass it on. Also please go "like" my facebook page (link above and on the right-hand side of the screen). The link is on the righthand side on the top.  When you submit to them, you have to show them what your design would look like on a product. The below submission is on a notebook cover.



And lastly, this affordable 12x12 black framed "Moon Motif" is now at Sundust! Since it's just a print (not the original) and only a 12x12, it's in the basement outlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment