Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So little...(cry)...

When Alexander was born, we took a couple brief little videos on our laptop (our laptop at the time). Then a few months ago, the laptop became damaged (don't even let me go there due to the circumstances behind that!).

Now we were able to finagle with it and retrieve these videos from there! I've been wanting to post this video for a long time! It is a pain trying to upload videos on Blogger, so I uploaded it on Facebook, but gave it a "Public" setting, so it could be viewed if you're not on Facebook or not my Facebook friend. I'll eventually give a "Friends only" setting, maybe when Blogger gets it together and I can upload videos on here!

In the video (only 30 seconds) when Chris says "he has eyeballs and everything", that means he's awake. "Eyeballs" has been a term in our household when a sleeping baby is all awake and alert. tAnd you don't really see me in this video (that would be gross. EUW!) 

WHEN: December 22, 2010 just after 9pm! (born at 8:57pm)

Click Here:
Just Minutes Old!

1 comment: