Monday, November 7, 2011

Arizona (Mesa) Temple Circle Motif


I finished the Arizona (Mesa) Temple Circle Motif! I don't think I'l be putting this in Sundust's Outlet portion of the Gallery (downstairs, below the main gallery) - at least not yet. I want my art to reach a huge demographic, and by adding this one, it would narrow the field down. We'll see what the future holds.

I do need to get some smaller pieces in the outlet, however. I only have the 5 large ones in the main gallery, and for those that like my work but cannot afford the larger pieces, the smaller ones in the outlet would be a perfect alternative for them. That is my goal by the end of November! Build up my Outlet rack of prints and a few small originals.

This is actually my second Mesa Temple Motif. I added a lot of the bricks on the first one and I wasn't happy with how it turned out. Therefore, I then decided to do another one. I'm much happier with the results of this one.

This image below helps give an idea of size. The original is about 10in x 10in. I'm offering 10x10 prints for $25 and 12x12 prints for $32. The prints won't have the digital copyright images of course.

AleXander tried to yank the picture away just as I was taking it. He's pretty fast - especially since my camera isn't very cooperative and it wants to "think" about taking a picture even though I asked it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment