Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Day of School 2011

First of all, I can't believe it's 2011 already. I thought 2000 when we had Mikelle was still just a couple of years ago. Now we have a SIXTH grader. Here she is on her first day of school yesterday. She wanted to wear her "French" Fry shirt. She's also wearing the necklace her Papa and Grandma Georgia sent her from South Africa. She's worn it every day since she received it.

And Christian is a second grader. That blows me away too. If I post these kinds of pictures for AleXander I know I'll cry. It's just not fair how fast time flies.
Christian loves his Mario Brothers shirt so much he tried to wear it again today! To celebrate the end of summer vacation (but certainly not the end of summer. It is only the end of July here in hell), the day before we picked up Mikelle's good friend Katie and went to the Mesquite Junior High aquatic center in Gilbert.
And here is one showing more of Mikelle's personality.
Here is Christian and AleXander in the water.

Here is Mikelle (being goofy again) with Katie and AleXander.

And here's one I tried to get of Christian and Mikelle with AleXander.


Of course there are plenty shots like these.


Another Brothers shot. A little hard to see, due to the shadows. I tried to tweak it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment