Friday, July 8, 2011

You never realize what you've lost until it's gone!


I'm not going to go into detail of how crazy this week was, because I'd like to keep foul language off my blog.

However, of the 5,000 things that went wrong this week, my beloved camera going ka-put was one of them. I never realized how much I depended on it. I'm not a big lover of "material things", but because my camera is so closely connected to capturing the moments of my children, life and art, I am feeling a huge loss.

It's in the shop right now, and it's not a cheap fix and the time estimate was a couple of weeks!

I don't know what to do because my final session of summer art classes starts Monday and I have no way to capture the art in progress and masterpieces upon completion!

Therefore, there's the explanation for this lull. Maybe I can find someone who will lend me their regular digi camera for those couple of days. In the meantime, :cry:.

No comments:

Post a Comment