Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Mothers Day



Okay, enough with the Mothers Day humor from yesterday's entry. Well, actually, I can't say that. Here is a card Mikelle made me today at church. Check out #8.

To start the day, Christian and Mikelle brought me waffles and orange juice for breakfast in bed this morning and presented me with the cards they made earlier this week. This is the front of Christian's:



And the inside:
Listed under "My Mom Likes To" and "My Mom's Hobby" he put Works Out. Gee, maybe I work out too much! lol
For my favorite food, he put "burning hot stuff that I do not know what it is." LOL! He's referring to when I order steak and/or chicken fajitas at restaurants.

Here is the card that Mikelle made me at Activity Days this week:
And the inside of it:

If you couldn't tell, Mikelle just adores her baby brother. Here they are earlier today:
And you gotta love this one that Mikelle took of AleXander. Sure, I could have cropped it, but why? lol

And here we are earlier today.
And the kids went to Home Depot yesterday for a special workshop to make their Mothers Day presents! Aren't they adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment