Saturday, May 28, 2011

Frank Caliendo Tonight

Chris and I went out tonight and saw comedian Frank Caliendo. He's known for his dead-on impressions. His best ones are John Madden, George W, and Charles Barkley. He was hilarious. We were going to buy tickets to the show, but then *surprise* I won some! That was the good news. The bad news was the tickets were for the 9:45pm show. Chris and I were tired, but we had a great time.

Here is Frank and I. Yes, it's a cell phone camera, but Chris and I didn't think to bring our real one. I actually got to talk to Frank before the show in kind of a "fluke" situation. He was pretty tired after the show when this was taken. Of course, we were too! But it was worth it!


Here is Frank Caliendo doing his Bush and Clinton impressions on Dave Letterman a while back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1ekhovFeU

No comments:

Post a Comment