Wednesday, February 11, 2015

If Morning Started at Noon, I'd Definitely Be a Morning Person....

Another short blog post, since I'm trying so hard to get in the habit of making it to bed at a reasonable time. I'm not a morning person, but it looks like I have no choice for the time being. Therefore, better habits are in order. 

Tonight Mikelle and I attended a bridal shower. Therefore, now I can post the gift I made for Cara and her soon-to-be-groom, Kendon (below). 

 Someone asked me tonight how long it took me to do this artwork. I have a hard time answering that, because the process is so "start, stop, start..." with interruptions of kids, life, etc. I couldn't really give her a clear answer. Maybe a day for a 12x12 one like this if it was done without typical interruptions? But I couldn't tell you when the last time was that I completed something without interruptions. I don't think there was a time. lol

Not quite the closure that is needed to this post. But I'm all out of time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment