Friday, September 7, 2012

Salt Lake Temple Art and Day of the Dead Large Motif

I've been pretty stubborn about doing the Utah temples in my Motif art. Why? Well, sure, Utah is the "hub", but so much of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints exists outside Utah. I wanted to make sure I gave it that approach first. 

Well, I've had multiple requests for the Salt Lake Temple, so here it is. It's not quite finished yet, but it's pretty darn close.



It will be finished before Tuesday and Chris will take it to work to scan it then. After that, I'll have it available in my Etsy Shop. It'll be available in a 12x12 size for $25, a 14x14 for $28.

I also finished my huge color Day of the Dead/Dia De Las Muertos Large Motif. I intend for the original to go to Sundust. I just have to get a matte cut for it. I'll put a color print option available on Etsy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment