Which is why I finally decided to start a blog. Friends have been telling me for the last couple of years to do it. I maintained that I don't have the time. And I don't. But I think at this point, there are too many good reasons to do it that outweigh the practical reasons not to.
Reasons why I need to start a blog (and none of them is "because everyone else is doing it" If anything, that's why I held off! lol):
1. I am horrible at writing in a traditional journal2. I don't update people as often as I should
3. My kids are too cute not to show more pictures of them.
4. I seem to have the wackiest stories that are too crazy to make up.
5. My students' artwork needs to be shown off!
6. My kids need to be shown off (see #3)
7. Putting something "on the blog" gives me more incentive to get the busy work done of photographing my students' artwork and keeping my own life updated. So in a way, as much as I don't have time for this, I may buy myself more time and be more organized because of this. KWIM? Probably not. But that's okay.
So stay tuned. Pictures of artwork from my students will soon follow, as well as little snippets on my kidlets and life!