Friday, November 14, 2008

Mikelle


Mikelle is my Dragon. I say Dragon because she was born in 2000, which is the Year of the Dragon according to the Chinese Zodiac. We have a lot of fun talking about the different animals.

I cannot believe she is 8 years old already. This year she is in 3rd grade. I can't believe it myself. I feel like yesterday I brought that tiny thing home from the hospital.
Some of Mikelle's favorite things include:

- Pink and Purple
- Drawing/Collage
- Thanks to dear ol' dad, the DVR and managing her "shows"
A sub-category to "favorite things" in relation to the DVR and remote control would include Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman on PBS, Cyberchase on PBS, and Wishbone on PBS. With her TV addiction, I guess I should be grateful it's PBS shows for the most part.
- Mothering her brother and playing "school" with younger kids. She is always the teacher.
- Creating new houses and things for her stuffed animals out of cardboard and construction paper which she all has named and has a place on her bed.

Mikelle's Not-so-favorite things:
- Homework
- Cleaning her room
- Taking a shower
- Giving up TV time
- Having to wait. Patience is a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment