Christian is my monkey. That is more literal than I can possibly put to words. But yes, he was born in 2004; the Chinese year of the Monkey. He IS a Monkey in many ways.
Some of Christian's favorite things include:
- The computer and computer games
- The Vacuum cleaner and getting a turn using it when Mom is done
- Making makeshift stools to get high enough to reach what he is aspiring to conquer
- His cars, train and train tracks, leggos and anything that is gadgety and makes noise.
- Wow Wow Wubzy and Curious George. He also loves Blues Clues, but asks for "Steve" We have a few genuine Steve episodes recorded.
- Tools, whether real or toys.
- Ropes and dog leashes to tie from thing to another. The dog may be attached.
- Mom's yogurt that is off-limits.
- Band-aids. We have to hide those too.
- Water. Filling up sinks, getting wet outside. It's all good.
Some of Christian's NOT-so-favorite things:
- Being pulled off the computer.
- Being hungry
- Nap time (at home)
- His "time-out" chair, when it's being used for it's original purpose. If he is using it to access something otherwise off-limits, then his time-out chair is his friend.
- Lettuce. He maintains "I don't want Salad!"