Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Pause...

Easter was last Sunday, and I've got to say: "don't try to do too much!"  

On Saturday I shoved so much into one day to try to accomplish everything, that I was sleep-drunk tired on Easter Sunday. 

Part of my irrational tasks included eight of the eggs ordained a la' moi style. Those were done well after midnight. Next year I plan to have more time and accomplish the same task much better and more effective. And that's just the eggs part.

As you can see from above, attempting family Easter pictures this year was challenging as well. 

This is a short post because it's been crazy busy and I didn't want to get too behind. I will catch up with more details soon!

1 comment:

  1. The eggs are so pretty! The fam is cute as well. Good pictures are so hard to get when you have multiple children involved, lol.

    ReplyDelete