Saturday, June 19, 2010

12 Weeks Pregnant


I'm now in my 12th week of pregnancy, but while I'm poking out, there's more that shouldn't be poking out, but is. I feel like I'm not just pregnant, but also getting fat everywhere. I hate it. It just means I'll have a lot of work to do after this kid gets here to get back to where I'm supposed to be.

I know my attitude isn't the best, but it's not the pregnancy we want. It's the baby. I'm really having a hard time with being pregnant and December sounds like an eternity away.

The good news I'm almost done with the first trimester. The bad news is there are two more to go. I'm only a 1/3 of the way there.

Mikelle is being very sweet. She sees my misery and keeps saying, "remember, in the end you get a little baby...." She even sent me a card in the mail:



I am very grateful of the blessings I have in my life. I have a husband who cares about my feelings and constantly says he's "sorry" that I'm feeling so miserable. He's working at home one day a week so he can be home that extra day. I really do appreciate that. I have two kids that yes, drive me crazy, but love each other (despite the fighting) and even though their patience with my lack of energy and abilities is a little thin at times, they really do care about this blessing in our lives to complete our family.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card that Mikelle made for you! That's too cute! I definitely think you should scrapbook that!

    ReplyDelete