Thursday, September 19, 2013

This post is Rated Arrrrrgh!

...Because it's Talk Like a Pirate Day!   
It's also Thursday. 
Therefore, I'm combining "Throwback Thursday", "Talk Like a Pirate Day", and my obsession with Halloween! 
Here are my salty sailors from 2006...they grow up too fast! (ages 6 and almost 3. Christian is about the same age that Alexander is now...actually, Christian is a little younger...)


'Stress" covers the description of the last week or so Stress with motherhood. I can get into it a little, but first, here are some pictures of what Stoney has been up to since the last post!
Girl Scout Cookie Stoney! Yum!
Patriotic Stoney!
Nighttime Stoney Siting!
Stoney Lovin' The Rain!
Surfs Up! Hang 10 Stoney!
Stoney the Packers Fan!
Fancy Stoney!
Stoney Bandits! But what are they doing? Praying?
Stoney loving the open spaces!
Unicorn horn is on wrong. Should be at an angle. Instead looks like "Dunce Cap"

Zorro!
As for the stress...it's been tough.No point on going on and on about it. Let's just say you combine a very smart but mischevious 2 year old, Liquid detergent, Sharpies, stubborn hormonal 13 year old, and Minecraft obsessed 9 and 13 year old, and...well...that about covers it.

And Chris isn't getting off easy in this either. 

Oh, but don't get me wrong. He's great. And it will be so nice after we get to Wickenburg and he can be with us at least 2 ore hours in the day and he's not so wiped out from the 180 mile round trip commute.

He wants me to go to California with him on a business trip in November and coincides with our anniversary. But who can the kids stay with? We don't have much family around here anymore. I guess we'll see how that plays out. It would be nice to get away for a few days. Even if it's just LA. There is the beach. And while I've been to LA multiple times, I've never really been to Hollywood. Just driving by on the freeway! And November it's not too warm. 

And I have been truly blessed. More custom art orders. My return customer who lives near Toronto has returned with a tall order, but that's okay. This is what I love to do! I've finished two out of 9 so far. This is the first one. It is in tribute of twins!

As always, personal info obscured and blurred.
And my friend Theresa is having me do the promotional artwork for the plays she is directing. 

The empty spaces are to allow for dates, times, places. 

The second one here is quite apropos for "Talk Like a Pirate Day"...so it's a perfect one to end this posting!



I want to dust off  the "Muppet Treasure Island" VHS tape!



No comments:

Post a Comment