Monday, March 5, 2012

Recovering

You may ask, "Recovering from what?" 
Well, let's just say that just when you're going about your life and doing your thing, a complete wrench will be thrown in it to reduce you to tears and worries. Tears and worries about your kids, about the stipulations, about it all. Oh, and this will happen when your husband is out of town and you're all alone with the kids. He's been out of town before. No big deal. This time it did turn out to be a big deal. Thankfully he was able to fly back home. 

One thing about doing it all alone is you find out that you CAN. Oh, I knew I could. I just don't want to. No mother does. It's kind of like skydiving. I can. I just don't want to (and I won't). However, when it comes to your kids, you find out what you can do, and you do it. 
I also knew that it takes a village to raise our children, and I had to call on some of the villagers -A couple of them at three in the morning. (I still feel bad about that, by the way. )

However, for their help, I appreciate immensely and I am eternally grateful. 

As you can see, we're all back to normal. Well, physically. I may need some therapy. However, that's nothing new. Plus, there's also retail therapy and spa therapy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment